Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When non stock item (Line Type N and Stocking Type N) is setup in the Bill of Material and the flag is checked on (Edit Item Master for Non-Stock Item) option in Line Type Constants for Line Type 'N', the short item number (CPIT) is not saved to work order Part list F3111 table when either the parts list is attached by order processing (R31410) or using interactive application (P3111). Note that the Short ID numbers do display in the item master and BOM file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a non stock item using Line Type N and stocking type N
2. Ensure edit item master for Non-Stock item option is checked in Line Type Constant. Add this non stock item to the BOM P3002.
3. Raise a work order in (P48013)
4. Go to parts list (P3111)
5. Form exit to choose Copy BOM
6. Note that the short item number is blank
7. Click OK, go to F3111, the short item number has not been saved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms