E1: 43: Supplier Catalog Revision (P41061|W41061B) Enhanced to Use Filter for Selection Criteria
(Doc ID 1939654.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Catalog Revisions Form is not carrying over the selection criteria of Supplier, Branch/Plant and item used in Work with Supplier Catalogs form; instead it brings all items into the grid. The customer may buy hundreds of items from a supplier. If they get a new price from the supplier, they have to find the specific item, change the Expiration Date on the item price that is no longer current and add a new price for the item. It is very cumbersome and time consuming to have to scroll though the hundreds of prices for this supplier to identify the one item price they need to change. The Supplier Catalog Revisions grid should display only the item price they have selected in its grid so that the user can change the expiration date for that one record.
Steps to replicate
- Go into Work with Supplier Catalogs (P41061) enter a specific 2nd Item Number and click Find.
- There are 10 records displayed for the Supplier.
- The client selects one record with a specific Effective From and Effective Thru Date. This is the only record that has not passed its expiration date.
- After selecting the record, take the Row Exit to Revisions.
- When the Supplier Catalog Revisions screen appears it does not just bring up the specific 2nd Item Number.
- Instead, all the item numbers for that supplier display.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document