E1: 45: Free Good Backorders if Original Line was Processed by R42800 and Purged to F42119
(Doc ID 1940068.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A free good line that was previously backordered but is now released with sufficient quantity available is placed back on backorder when running R42520 if the parent line has been run through sales update and purged to history.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Set up a free good advanced pricing adjustment
2. Ensure the free good does not have sufficient availability so that it goes on backorder
3. Enter a sales order where the parent item has sufficient availability, causing only the free good line to backorder
4. Run R42520 to commit the parent line
5. Process the parent line through sales invoice and sales update ensuring that the processing option for sales update is set to purge detail to history
6. Adjust quantity in for the free good
7. Release the backorder for the free good line
8. Run R42520 and notice that the free good is placed on backorder again the system is looking for the parent line in F4211 and it doesn't exist, but it does not look at F42119 so it places on backorder
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document