E1: FDA: Selected Date using Calendar Visual Assist is Incorrect
Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Starting with Tools Release 184.108.40.206, when selecting the date by using the Calendar Visual Assist, the system adds one month to the selected date if the local date on computer is the last day of the month.
This occurs only for selected dates in February, April,June, September and November.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Make sure the local date on the computer is the last day of the month (Oct 31 or Nov 30)
2. Open P4310 application on web
3. Use the Calendar Visual Assist on QBE (Order date column)
4. Select a date in February
5. The date returned in the QBE field is in March, not February
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms