E1: 43: Tolerance Checking For Under Amounts
(Doc ID 1942991.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Match (P4314)
Tolerance checking is not working for amounts that are "under" the the purchase amount, only over the purchase amount
Steps to Duplicate:
- Use the Tolerance Checking (P4322) program to setup a Tolerance of 10% for Voucher Match (Function 1) on the Extended Amount field.
- Create a Purchase Order for 4 units at 4,000.00 per unit for a total of 16,000.00.
- An Invoice is received for a partial quantity of 1 at 4,000.00 per unit.
- During Voucher Match (P0411/P4314) the Quantity to Voucher (4) and Amount to Voucher (16,000.00) are automatically loaded from the purchase order.
- The user changes the Amount to Voucher to a partial amount of 4,000.00 but forgets to change the Quantity to Voucher leaving it at the full quantity of 4.
- Although 4,000.00 is 12,000.00 under the Purchase Order Amount of 16,000.00 there is no Tolerance Error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document