E1: 15L: AREF Budget Calculation (R15L1091) Using Step Rent By Lease Year - Not Calculating After Real Estate Lease Ends
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Real Estate Forecasting - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.0 version, AREF (Advanced Real Estate Forecasting) Budget R15L1091
When using Step Rent by Lease Year option in the AREF Unit Assumption, P15L102, the AREF Budget Calculation, R15L1091, is not correctly calculating the rent steps as defined.
The AREF Budget Calculation, R15L1091, should calculate the budget according to the dates on the Lease
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a lease that ends in mid year
2. Run AREF Load Unit Master, R15L1012
3. Set up an AREF Growth Pattern, P15L105, for Zero growth and for 5% each year
4. Set up AREF Unit Assumption, P15L102, with Step Rent by Lease Year set up in Rent Increase section.
5. Associate the AREF Unit Assumption to the unit in AREF Unit Maintenance, P15L101
6. Run AREF Budget Calculation, R15L1091
7. View AREF Budget Edit, P15L109, to see rent step is calculated on an annual basis rather than by lease end date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms