E1: 15L: AREF Budget Calculation (R15L1091) Does Not Calculated Forecast Correctly Using the REM Lease Renewal In AREF Unit Maintenance (P15L101)
(Doc ID 1943556.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Real Estate Forecasting - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running AREF (Advanced Real Estate Forecasting) Budget Calculation (R15L1091) with a mid term lease and using Renew from Existing REM Lease in AREF Unit Maintenance (P15L101) the incorrect amount is calculated for the first and second year of the forecast after the lease ends.
The AREF Budget Calculation should use the REM lease and increase the amount by the AREF Growth Pattern (P15L105) that is associated with the AREF Unit Maintenance REM Lease Renewal tab.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a midterm lease in Real Estate Management (P1501) 7/1/13-6/30/16
2. Create Recurring Billing records (P1502)
3. Run AREF Load Unit Master (R15L1012)
4. Create a 2.5% AREF Growth Pattern (P15L105)
5. Go to AREF Unit Maintenance (P15L101) verify unit is correct
6. Go to REM Lease Renewal and check Renew from Existing REM Lease, populate Renewal Growth Pattern with value set up previously
7. Add 60 month Renewal Term
8. Add MO for Renewal Term Type
9. Run AREF Budget Calculation (R15L1091) for fiscal year 15 for 5 years
10. View results in AREF Budget Edit (P15L109)
11. See that year 15 has the correct amount of the base amount.
12. Year 2 (16) has a value that can not be tied back to any value. It is not even the full amount of Recurring Billing for the year
13. Year 3 (17) appears to have the growth increase multiplied twice
14. Year 4 and 5 (18 and 19) are correct in that they increase the amount 2.5% for each year based on the previous amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document