Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running R34600 if the Customer Level is set to 0 and the Forecast is Forced Down the 0 value will correctly push to all lower levels. If the Customer Level is given a new value (customer demand re-instated) and the change is Forced down it will be forced equally to every item in the lower level even if it should be distributed proportionally under each of the Cat Code levels.
When the adjusted values are equal (0) force the change to the item level in proportion to the number of items.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up Items with Forecasts for Forecast Stigmatization
2. Set up Summary Constants for Item Branch / Customer / Sales Catalog Code
3. Run R34600 to Summarize
4. Adjust the middle level to 0 and Run R34610 to Force changes
5. Adjust the middle level to a non-0 value and Run R34610 to Force changes.
6. Review the values forced to the item level.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms