E1: UBE: Execution Detail And Print Option Missing From The Row Exit Menu in 9.0 and 9.1 release
(Doc ID 1945741.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Execution Detail and Print Option missing from the Row Exit menu in 9.0 and 9.1 release.
Steps to Replicate:
- Run a report, Ex R0006P/XJDE0001.
- From Carousel-Recent Reports, select the report.
- Submitted Job Search appears and pop-up window appears asking to open or save the report.
- Select 'Cancel' in the pop-up window.
- Go to Row Exit.
- Two row-exit options are missing - Print and Execution details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!