E1: 31: Warning 010L at Work Order Entry- Lot Already Exists For This Item
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lot processing is turned on and allow duplicate lots in the system constants set to a 3 - Duplicate Lots Not allowed.
When trying to enter the SAME lot, SAME item, SAME branch/plant into a different work order, there is no Warning Message 010L given as below:-
010L Lot Already Exists for This Item
Cause. . . . . A lot record already exists for the SAME Lot Number with THIS Item Number.
Resolution . . This is a warning message. If the entered Lot Number is correct,
press enter. If the Lot Number is incorrect, key the correct
In World Software, if you enter the SAME lot for SAME item to another work order, you will hit Warning Message 010L.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P41001, Form Exit, System Constants - Set the System Constants to 3 = Do not allow duplicate lots. The lot is restricted to one item, but can contain quantities in multiple branch/plants.
2. P4101 / P41026 - Create a parent item.
3. P48013 - Create 2 Work Orders for the parent item.
4. P48013 - Select the first Work order, then tab to Addtl Details 1 page, and enter Lot/Serial, (678123)
5. P48013 - Select the 2nd Work order, then tab to Addtl Details 1 page, and enter Lot/Serial, (678123)
6. No warning error is receiving (010L)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms