E1: F30L: Unable To Load Sales Orders After Using RF30L501I The Field DFLINE Is Not Displayed.
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Demand Flow Manufacturing - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Demand Flow Mfg RF30L501I
The PF30L501 can be used to populate the Primary Line using the Line Name, this results in the FF30L501 being correctly populated with the Line ID which is used in downstream transactions. If the RF30L501I is run it must run over all items that are active (it will delete any that are not in the data selection) and it imports the Primary Line from the P41026 to the FF30L501 as the Branch (DFMMCU) and it clears the DFLIND.
This has down stream impact. for example when DFLIND is blank or 0 then it is not possible to load sales orders.
The RF30L501I should populate the FF30L501 with the correct DFLIND for the Line Name for the Active Scenario.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Manually populate Primary Line for an Item in PF30L501.
2. Manually populate Primary Line for the same item in the Item Branch record P41026 Additional System Details, Demand Flow Tab.
3. View the data in FF30L501
4. Run RF30L501I over the item.
5. Review the data in FF30L501I and note that Line ID has been set to 0 and the Branch (MMCU) is now populated with the Line Name
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms