Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When multiple sales orders with the same DOCO, but different branches exist, the prepayment information is queried based on DOCO only.
If one of the sales orders has been prepaid, the remaining sales orders cannot be modified.
- Enter a sales order for B/P 30, item 221.
- In the SO header, set Pay Instrument to '!' (Exclamation) and enter credit card information.
- Enter a second sales order with the same DOCO for B/P M30, item 221.
- In the SO header, make sure Pay Instrument is blank.
- Re-inquire on second sales order and cancel the line. If F004201.ATS is set to 05 for the first sales order, error 114U is displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms