E1: 13: 31: P3121 Parts List Inquiry Shows Closed Lines
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Equipment Parts List
Program: P3121/Part List Inquiry
P3121 Parts List Inquiry incorrect for unplanned issues.
The parts list inquiry application reads incorrectly for unplanned issues. Close line quantity appears in P3121 as quantity required, when display decimals is not equal to four. Because the line is closed, the quantity required cannot be edited/corrected.
Close line quantity should not appear in P3121 as quantity required.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In a non-four-display-decimal environment, Using P4101/P41026, Create a parent and two component items.
2. P3002 Create bill of materials.
3. P4114 Adjust qty 100 to two component items.
4. P3003 Create a routing.
5. P48201 Create a work order and attach parts list and routing.
6. P31113 Select the item, row exit and close line.
7. P3121 Inquire on Work Order and closed line item shows as quantity required.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms