Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4947 –Shipment Status Code Revisions
In P4947 –Shipment Status Code Revisions, the last status code SSCD field only displays the first status on the screen if there are multiple entries. When there are several entries in Shipment Status Code
Revisions with different Status Codes, the view W4947B should correctly display the last one entered considering the sequence number.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a transportation sales order.
2. P4915 approve and ship confirm the shipment generated.
3. Select row exit shipment status (shipment tracking) and access W4947B, see
the last status code is blank since there are no entries in f4947
4. Select Row Exit Shipment Status Code revision and enter a status code (A)
and a date and save it.
5. Access W4947B, see the Last Status Code is populated with the status code
A existing in F4947.
6. Select again Row Exit Shipment Status Code revision and enter 2 new
entries with different status code 1 and 2.
7 Access W4947B, see the Last Status Code is still populated with the status
code A, the first that was entered in F4947 not the last one.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms