E1: 46L: P4617 Putaway Override Location Error in LPN Environment
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a License Plate environment where Capacity Method 3 (Quantity checking) is used along with Location Capacity defined at Item Dimension Group level, an error message is received when trying to override the location during putaway suggestion confirmation.
Steps to reproduce:
- In a LPN Environment, define an Item Dim Group in the category codes, and the Location Capacity at Item Dim Group level (P46024).
- P46011 - for PL level only set up for Item Dim Group. Capacity method = 3 (Qty checking).
- P46095 - Instructions set up for PL level only.
- P4310 Enter PO. P4312 Receive the PO. Generate request.
- R46171 - Generate suggestions.
- P4617 - Override the location. Error ID 3223 Location full for Item/UOM is received.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms