Last updated on JUNE 02, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manufacturing Accounting (R31802A)
Using Weighted average costing for manufacturing. Has encountered a rounding off issue between the completion-IC and issues-IM and extra cost-IH where there is a difference of few cents.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P30026, Cost components entry, maintain X cost types.
2. P4105, maintain item cost ledger, weighted average cost for component items.
3. P31114, do partial work order completion.
4. P31113 called interactively by work order completion, do partial Quantity Issue.
5. Run R31802A.
6. The IC entry is not equal to IM+IH.
Eg. IC = IM + IH (797104.53<>33824.23+763280.38).
There is a difference of 0.09.
Because of this situation, WIP account is not becoming zero and there a balance of 9 cents lying in the WIP account.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms