Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The R00993 is rebuilding cancelled PA lines with a negative value
incorrectly. It is adding a redundant commitment line that results in the
overstatement of commitments.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Enter a J Line order for Qty 1, Unit Cost -$1001.
2. Save the order then cancel the line
3. Check the F43199 PA records and note that there are only two lines and a
total of -100 relieved. This is correct.
4. Run the R43199P over your order to purge the F43199 PA records.
5. Confirm that the F43199 is purged, then run the R00993 to rebuild the
6. Check the newly rebuilt F43199 and note that 3 PA lines were created. The
first two are correct, and result in a proper amount relieved of -100.
However a third line is also created that is a duplicate of the second. This
line is causing incorrect commitments.
7. Check the P40230A to confirm that the commitments are incorrect. The Total
Amount Committed is 114.00 and the Units Committed are -1.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms