Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
9.1 version, Grower Pricing and Payments P43C11
When the P43C11 form is viewed and no changes are made and Save button is clicked, if the existing record in F43C20 has an Advanced Payment Eligible field (ADVPD) equal to 3 the field is blanked out and no additional advanced payment can be made.
Clicking on Save and Close in P43C11 should not update the F43C20 ADVPD field.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a Contract Harvest and use a Payment Due Date Rule that will allow for per-payments.
2. Enter and close a WT against that Harvest to generate a PO and Receipt
3. Use P40G100 to process an Advanced Payment.
4. Confirm that the record in F43C20 has been updated with a 3
5. Open P43C11 and review the Contract Harvest Record, make no changes, then click Save and Close
6. Review F43C20 and note that ADVPD has been changed from 3 to blank
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms