E1: 49: Error Code 058K or 058L When Removing Lines From A Shipment
(Doc ID 1952366.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4915 WW Shipments
When attempting to remove multiple detail lines from a shipment using the Add/Remove SO Detail function,
the following error occurs.
058K - Specified shipment does not exist
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set Transportation Constants to use Transactional Consolidation or Multiple Order Consolidation.
2. If Transactional Consolidation is used, enter a transportation order with at least 3 lines. if Multi Order is used, enter at least 2 sales orders comprised of at least 3 detail lines.
3. All the order lines entered in the previous step should be on the same shipment.
4. In P4915, find the shipment and take Row exit Add/Remove SO Detail.
5. In the next form, select multiple rows and take Row exit Remove Detail. The lines disappear from the grid as expected.
6. Click OK. Error 058K is received (in the case of Transactional Consolidation), or 058L (when Multi Order Consolidation is used).
7. Click Cancel. Note that the lines were removed from the shipment, which is incorrect because the error should have prevented this.
8. Also note that the lines that were removed no longer have shipment numbers on them in F4211.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document