Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requisition Self Service - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P43E10 Requisition Entry
Auto approval for new lines on canceled order. After an order has been canceled (Delete Order), new lines can be added and auto approved even though an error is issued when the new lines are being entered.
1. P43E094 Set approval constants for approval based on the Business Unit.
2. P43E09A Assign a distribution list or single recipient to the appropriate Business Unit.
3. P43E10 Create requisition and submit for approval.
4. Sign in as approver. P43E82 Approve order.
5. Sign in as originator. Inquire on the order in P43E15. Select for Edit.
6. In P43E10, select Delete Order. Confirm Delete.
7. In P43E15, Find the order again. Both header Requisition Status and Line Status show CANCELED. Select Edit again.
8. P43E10 Select and Add another item to the cart on the Canceled order. Submit.
9. Receive Status cannot be changed error. Error ID 06ER.
10.P43E15 Find order again. New order line created and at APPROVED status on order that still shows CANCELED header Requisition Status. Even if new line creation were allowed, it should not be auto approved and available for generation.
P43E060 then allows generation of the new line that was auto approved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms