E1: 42W: Fulfillment Release Fails to Clear Record Reservation When Service Level Rule Is Not Met
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Sales
Auto Fufillment (R4277701)
Fulfillment Release (R4277703)
When a version of Auto Fufillment (R4277701) is run that calls a version of Fulfillment Release (R4277703) any records that were processed but rejected because they did not meet the service level rules, remained reserved.
The record reservations should clear when the order is rejected because it did not meet the service level rules, remained reserved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go into Business Object Reservations (P00095) and cleared out all the record reservations
- Run the customer version of Auto Fulfillment (R4277701)is run that calls a version of Fulfillment Release (R4277703).
- Enter the Business Object Reservations (P00095) and clicked find. Many record reservations remained from the orders that were processed that should have been cleared.
- Compare the sales order numbers in the Business Object Reservations (P00095) grid with the Auto Fulfillment (R4277701) PDF.
- The records that were not processed because they failed to meet the service level rule, matched the record reservations that did not clear.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms