E1: 32: Hot Spots Not Displaying in P3210 on AS/400
(Doc ID 1954727.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When configuring an item in the Configured Item Revisions (P3210), Hot Spots are not being displayed in the Message Center.
That the Hot Spots appear in the Message Center of P3210.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Note the version of P3210 being called from Processing Option 14 of the Versions tab of Sales Order Entry (P4210).
2. Note the Hot Spots defined in the called version of P3210.
3. Add a sales order for a configured item in P4210.
3. In the Configured Item Revisions screen notice that no values are displaying for the hot spots
4. Only the characters that are used to separate the hot spot values are displaying.
The issue has the following business impact:
Not able to evaluate the desired information in P3210.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document