E1: 42W: Auto Fulfillment (R4277701) Changes Sales Order Price
(Doc ID 1956052.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Auto Fulfillment (R4277701)
Auto Fulfillment (R4277701) is changing the price on the SO Detail (F4211) line to negate a price adjustment that was created at Sales Order Entry (P4210).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Item Base Price is set to 56.00
- Price Adjustment is created for -100% (Basis Code 1)
- Create a Fulfillment Management Sales Order (P4210) for 1 Unit and the Unit Price is populated on the SO Detail (F4211) line as 0.
- Price History (P4074) shows 56.00 Base Price and 100% discount -56.00 netting out to a price on 0.00.
- Fulfillment Workbench shows Quantity Unfulfilled = 1.
- Item Availability (P41202) shows sufficient inventory exists to fulfill the order.
- Auto Fulfillment (R4277701) is run and the order line is fulfilled.
- Fulfillment Workbench shows Quantity Fulfilled = 1.
- Reinquire on the order and Unit Price now shows 56.00.
- Auto Fulfillment (R4277701) should not change the price.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!