E1: TC: TCE009014 Error When Input Table Column is Based on Data Type Integer Data Dictionary Item
(Doc ID 1958422.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Table Conversion (TC) reads input E1 table and creates output fixed width text file. TC ( run Local or on Server ) creates empty output text file with error below in TC and jde logs
Steps to duplicate in TC Design Aid :-
Input Table: F4201
Output Text File: T4201.txt
- Click on User Defined Format
- Format Type: Fixed Width
- Row Formats: Single Format
- Click Model, find Table F4201
- Outputs: select TextLine1 from drop-down box
- Events: select Row Fetched from drop-down box
- Map input columns Alias: KCOO, DOCO, DCTO, SOOR
- Check box Issue a Write for this Event?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document