E1: RDA: RDA.EXE Stops Working When Particular Sequence Of Changes Is Implemented in Event Rule Design
(Doc ID 1958563.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RDA stops working when a particular sequence of changes is implemented in Event Rule design as follows :
1. Double click on an Assignment Event Rule in the original code. In the Expression Manager window, press the "=" button on the top right corner.
2. The Assignment window is now shown below.
3. Change the To Object Variable name to something valid. Key it in and do not select from list on bottom. In this example, change YTDLY to YTDTY. Then press the f(x) button beside the From Object/Literal WITHOUT selecting the YTDTY variable.
4. Back in the Expression Manager, press the OK button.
5. RDA crashes with the error "RDA.EXE has stopped working". Any change since the last save is lost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document