Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Scrapped Amount is written incorrectly in F3102 when the WO is completed
/ scrapped in Production UOM which is different from Primary. Scrap is
multiplied by the UOM conversion.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Manufacturing constants are set to cost by work center
2. Enter parent item. Parent has UOM conversion
6 EA (Primary) = 1 SX (Production)
3. BOM has one component set to Op Seq 10
4. Routing has one Op Seq 10
5. Simulate and freeze and confirm that costs are by work center
6. Enter a work order for QTY 2
7. Complete 1 / Scrap 1 in P31114
8. Run R31802A. Completion and Scrap journal entry values are equal as
9. View F3102 and see that scrap amounts have been multiplied by the UOM
conversion (x 6) which will cause large variances when R31804 is run.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms