E1: 30A: R30835 not Freezing Work Center Rate
(Doc ID 1960189.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R30835 not freezing work center rates when Processing Option #3 under the processing tab is set to '2' and Processing Option #6 under the same tab is set to '1'
To be able to freeze work center rates using the R30835 with the processing options set according to the description
- Change Simulated Direct Labor Rate in P3006 (F300008 IWXSDL) to a new value (Example: 15.00) for a given branch plant/work center.
- Run Frozen Cost Update R30835 and set data selection for an existing item in the branch plant that uses that work center.
- Set the processing options as follows
- Update cost - 1
- Single level - 21
- Update Work Center Rates - 2
- Use Flex Accounting - 1
- WIP Revaluation - 1
- Use Cache or Work File for Calculations - 1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document