E1: 42B: Incorrect Alternate Tax Rate/Area on Intercompany Orders
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne CRM Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 Release: 9.1
Program ID: P4210
Tools Release: 9.1
Customer is using Alternate Tax Rate / Area functionality with Intercompany Sales Orders for European operations. When header branch/company and Ship To on the SI order are in the same EU country and the detail branch is in a different EU country and with alternate tax rate definition set up for inter-community (within the same country) as well as intra-community (in between 2 EU countries) the system does not retrieve the correct tax rate.
Entering a standard sales order form the same header branch and Ship to results in the correct tax rate being retrieved.
When using Alternate Tax Rate / Area functionality with Intercompany Sales Orders the system should retrieve the correct tax rate based on the
From and To country of the transaction
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) set up header company/branch in Germany and Detail company branch in Austria as well as Ship to in Germany
2) P4008 set up 2 different tax rates: DE0=0% and DE19=19%
3) P40081 – Set up Alternate Tax Rate Definition for Sale from Germany to Germany with tax rate DE19 and for Austria to Germany with tax rate DE0
4) enter Intercompany SI order with header branch/company and Ship To in Germany and detail branch/company in Austria
5) Check online Invoice P42230 or print Invoice R42565 and the SI order has incorrect tax rate DE0 for Austria to Germany transactions applied
6) Run R4210IC to create SK/Ok order and the SK order has the correct DE0 tax rate for a sale from Austria to Germany
7) For comparison enter a standard sales order with header branch/company and Ship To in Germany and the correct DE19 tax rate is applied for a sale from Germany to Germany
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms