E1: 31: R31113Z1I Inbound Inventory Issues Processor not Creating Ledger Records When More Than One Entry Per Item
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running the R31113Z1I over two lines with the same component line number. component branch and item number is not creating two entries in the cardex. Also, the CTS 4 is not correct in the F3111.
This becomes a problem for planning
Steps to duplicate:
1. Create work order and attach a parts list component and routing.
2. Enure there is inventory for the component, non-lot control for this test, matching the parts list location
3. Create 2 F3111Z1 records with required fields, ensuring the component line number, location, component branch are identical
4. Run R31113Z1I to write the transactions
5. Review item ledger. Notice only one line gets written
6. Review F3111. Notice Transaction quantity and CTS1 are correct, CTS4 is incorrect
7. Run R31802A and notice the journal entries are correct.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms