Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Voucher match (P4314) program does not update the inventory cost on item/branch/location/lot level for 06 cost if the lot was moved from one location to another prior to the voucher match.
1. Create and receive a purchase order for lot controlled item GMLOT (Cost Level = 3 (Branch/Location/Lot level) with Sales cost method 06) into 1.A.1 location at accost of 10 USD.
2. Check P4105. Unit Cost = 10 USD for 06 and 08 methods for lot 21140 in location 1.A.1
3. P4113 - Transfer the lot to 1.C.1 location
4. P4105 Check a new record was created for the cost in the new location. Same cost 10 USD
5. P4314 - Voucher match the receipt for a different amount (11USD)
6. P4105 check that the cost in 1.A.1 location for the lot was updated to 11 USD. (there is no qty for this lot into this location anymore)
7. P4105 Check the cost for the other location (1.C.1), where there is qty for the lot and from which the lot can be sold. The cost is not updated. This is incorrect, since if the lot will be sold from this location, it will be sold at a lower cost.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms