Last updated on MAY 31, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Ledger - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Since the Reconciliation table F0911R does not hold the original Account Receivable receipt number that was entered during receipt entry the Match Bank Tape R09510 cannot match the file received from the bank and loaded to Cleared Checks table F09505 to the F0911R.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P03B11 enter an invoice and post.
2. P03B102 enter a receipt and select the invoice, and post. Note that the F0911 created does not contain the receipt number in any column.
Specifically the RC Doc Type for F0911R1.GLCN (check number) holds the Document Number.
3. Run the R09130 Refresh for the bank account entered for the receipt.
4. Receive data from the bank tape and populate Bank File of Cleared Checks - Flat File (F095051), run the Custom Reformat UBE Table Conversion (R09501), which converts the data in the F095051 to the WF - Bank File of Cleared Checks (F09505). Verify Account ID matches, amount matches, check cleared date is after the F0911R.GLDJK, but the F09505.GNCN does not match F0911R.GLCN.
5. Run the R09510 Match Bank Tape, note the F0911R1 shows message "Outstanding Check", and the unmatched F09505 shows message "Check cleared not issued".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms