Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an outside operation *OP number has a space in the 2nd item number, the outside operation costs (Dx cost type) involved in the parent configured item routing does not appear in the production cost inquiry after running the Order Processing (R31410).
This causes problems in the further processing of the item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a parent configured item that has a blank space in the 2nd item number, 6100 EKANG
2. Create an *OP item with a space in the 2nd item number, 6100 EKANG*OP20
3. Enter a routing for a parent configured item which contains the Outside Operation sequence number <20>
4. Enter a cost for this outside operation (OP) item and run the R30812 / R30835 Cost rollup.
5. You'll find that the D1 cost is completely rolled up in P30026
6. Define a simple segment rule for the parent item
7. Setup the Assembly Inclusion for P (part list) rule and R rule (route sheet)
8. Create a work order for this configured item
9. Run (R31410) order processing to rollup the standard cost for the configured item
10. Inquire the production cost from F3102, the D1 cost does not show up.
11. Using the same setup, but the configured item does not have a space, then the D1 cost will show up in the production cost inquire (picking up from F3102 file)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms