E1: 45: Manual Adjustment on Kit Not Displayed in Price History
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Advanced Pricing
Sales Order Entry with Powerforms (P42101)
Tools Release 9.1
When entering a manual discount, using manual add/change functionality, on a kit item where the Kit/Configurator Pricing Method set to 4 (Components Discounted Prices) in Item Master, the manually entered discount does not appear on its own line in the Price History (P4074) screen.
The manually entered discount should appear on its own line in the Price History (P4074) screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup a kit parent item with with Kit/Configurator Pricing Method set to 4 (Components Discounted Prices) in Item Master. Do not create a base price on the kit parent.
2. Setup kit components each with their own base price and a kit bill of material.
3. Create an accrual adjustment for each of the kit components.
4. Create a freight adjustment with an amount of 0 for each of teh kit components.
5. Create a Price Adjustment Definition for the manual discount which has has both Manual Add/Change and Apply Absolute Value checkboxes checked.
6. Create a Sales Order for the kit. The Base price is populated from the sum of the component base prices.
7. Take the Row Exit to Price History.
8. Add a manual adjustment using the insert adjustment function from the row exit in the pricing history (P4074) screen.
9. Save the manual added adjustment and the when returning to the sales detail screen, the price is adjusted as expected.
10. Return to the Price History Screen, the Base Price value was adjusted by the amount of the discount but the manually added discount is not shown on its own line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms