E1: 42: Sales Order Commitment and Lot Number Assignment Issue when Partially Fulfilled
(Doc ID 1967149.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lot and split of lines is causing commitment issue.
Issue number 1: The split line that is backordered has a lot assigned. The backordered line should not have a lot number assigned.
Issue number 2: The split line that is backordered has a commitment flag H. The commitment flag should be S for Soft committed.
Issue number 3: The item balance F41021 file shows hard commitment but no soft or backordered commitment.
- Create sales order with quantity 10
- Adjust in lot quantity of 5 for item
- Assign lot to sales order with quantity 10
Sales order line is split with quantity of 5 shippable and second line with quantity of 5 backordered:
- The split line that is backordered has a commitment flag of H and lot assigned.
- The item balance file shows 5 hard commitment but no soft or backordered commitment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document