Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When processing additional Work In Progress on a sub-assembly for 09 Last Manufactured Cost items, running R31804 Variance Accounting with R30837 WIP Revaluation is updating the F4105 Item Cost of the Sub-assembly, but is not updating the cost of the parent 09 costed item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Work Orders (P48013) for an 09 costed subassembly and parent item.
2. Complete (P31114) the subassembly.
3. Issue subassembly to the parent item.
4. Complete the parent item.
5. Run R31802A WIP Accounting.
6. Run R31804 Variance accounting with the processing option set for R30837 WIP revaluation.
7. Review the F4105 Cost Ledger and note that the subassembly hold the updated cost, but the parent does not.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms