E1: FDA: Double Click to Select on Radio Button Not Working with Application P43032 Generated Purchase Orders
(Doc ID 1969074.1)
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After coming to the P43032|W43032C Generated Purchase Orders form, when the user double clicks on the grid radio button, it does not open the P4310 application. However, doing the same steps in 8.12 would result in the form opening.
Seems to be same as issue described in <Bug 14191725>, which was supposed to be fixed in 9.1.3 tools
Steps to replicate:
- Access P3411 and call up message to be processed (type B)
- Select line and take Row exit to Process Messages.
- Ensure type now = P.
- Click Close
- P43032 W43032A is launched w/o PO # assigned.
- Select row and take exit to Generate Orders
- P43032 W43032C is launched with PO # assigned.
- Attempt to 2x click to select into the order - nothing happens.
- Take Row exit to Open Order Inquiry - P4310 is launched.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document