Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a purchase order from an Equipment Parts List P17730 and the supplier is in a different currency (i.e. JPY) than that of the base company currency (i.e. USD), the PO that is created is getting created in the base currency (i.e. USD) instead of doing the conversion to the suppliers currency (i.e. USD) to (i.e. JPY).
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
1) Log into a currency environment
2) Set up a supplier that is in JPY (Japanese) Yen and the base company is in
USD. Exchange rate of (Multiplier Rate of .0127747)
3) Create a work order that is in base currency and then add a part to the
parts list (J line type) and save.
4) On the parts list add the foreign supplier and input a cost of $1500 USD
5) Take the Create PO button to create a purchase order.
6) View the PO that is created for the part and see that the PO is created in
the base currency USD and not in the currency of the supplier JPY.
7) If this PO is created from the P17730 the currency exchange is done
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms