Last updated on MARCH 14, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Stock Valuation - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R39120 Period Build
Landed Cost does not show at Stock Valuation Review(P39060) when applied and added in the period following the period the original receipt was recorded.
Expect to see the anded cost reflected as an Incoming amount in the next period when it is applied.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Activate Advanced Stock Valuation for a Company, do all other setup for Advanced Stock Valuation.
2) Add new item in P4101 to test with landed cost.
3) In P41291 create landed cost rule for that item.
4) Add item to P3904 Item Pool Valuation Maintenance.
5) Enter a purchase order for the item in P4310.
6) Receive the purchase order in P4312, but do not apply the landed cost.
7) Run R39120 Period Build for the period.
8) Run R39130 GL Update for the period.
9) Review the data in P39060 Stock Valuation Review. Incoming Quantity and Amount are reflected for the receipt.
10) P43214/P43291 Apply the landed cost in the new period.
11) Run R39120 Period Build for the new period.
12) Review the data in P39060 Stock Valuation Review. Incoming Amount for the new period does not reflected the landed cost.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms