Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
9.1 version, Customer Self Service
P4210 CSS sales order entry
G42314 version ZJDE0010
When multiple blankets/quotes exist for an item, the Blanket Order row exit does not initially display. By going to media objects and closing back to the order, the row exit does display. If you release from a blanket or quote, receive Fetch from cache F42UI11 failed.
078N Fetch from cache F42UI11 failed Warning
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set P4210 Processing options Blanket/Quote Order Processing = 1, Customer Self-Service Functionality = 1
2. Signed in as customer, enter order for item with multiple existing blanket/quotes. Grid shows green check, but no Blanket Orders row exit.
3. Go to media objects by clicking the green check box and close back to order.
4. Row exit Blanket Orders now displays. Select the exit.
5. Release quantity from a blanket/quote in P42216.
6. Fetch from cache F42UI11 failed error and two lines on order back in P4210
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms