E1: 43: Enhancement for P43214 Purchase Receipts Inquiry to Update the F43121Z1 Purchase Order Receiver File
(Doc ID 1970416.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P43214 is not writing to F43121Z1 when the P4312 version called by it has the interoperability option is set to JDER. P4312 PO receipts correctly creates a record in F43121Z1. Then reverse the receipt using P43214. The reversal transaction does not create a record in F43121Z1.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) P4310 Enter a Purchase Order (OP).
2) P4312 Receive the OP with JDER interop activated in the processing options.
3) Note that F43121Z1 is updated accurately with the transaction.
4) P43214 Inquire on the receipt and reverse the receipt. (Ensure that the previous P4312 version is referenced by P43214).
5) Note that F43121Z1 is not updated with the reversal.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document