Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Foundation - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Sales
Sales Invoice (R42565)
Tools Release 9.1
The extended amount is wrong for the a detached adjustment line on the Sales Acknowledgement (R42565) PDF before running Auto Fulfillment (R4277701) and Fulfillment Release (R4277703). After running Auto Fulfillment (R4277701) the extended amount is correct for the a detached adjustment line.
The extended amount on the detached adjustment should be correct after Sales Order Entry (P4210).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a sales order setup for a detached adjustment and verify it goes into fulfillment. Make sure it is for an item with sufficient inventory.
2. Run an Order Acknowledgment version of Invoice Print (R42565) and verify the extended amount on the adjustment line incorrectly calculated.
3. Run Auto Fulfillment (R4277701) and verify the order line is fulfilled.
4. Ship Confirm (P4205) the order.
5. Run a regular version of invoice Print (R42565) and verify the extended amount on the adjustment is now correctly calculated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms