E1: GRID: Ctrl+F (Find) Windows Shortcut in the Browser does Not Return all Possible Matches from the Grid Data
(Doc ID 1981561.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Tools Release 9.1 and above Ctrl+F (Find) functionality is different from earlier releases when doing search in a grid.
The browser search capability only returns matching values that are viewable on the grid at the time of the search rather than all the possible matching records. For example: If the grid shows 10 out of a possible 31 records, Ctrl+ F only returns the matching records in the 10 visible lines. The search should return all matching values in a grid, regardless of where on the list the matching data is located.
- Go into P0911 Work with Journal Entries
- Do a Find to load the grid
- Click > to fetch additional records until you get a vertical scroll bar
- Press Ctrl+F for something like 'D5' that has records in both visible screen and further down the grid
- Only the visible columns on the screen are returned in a Ctrl+F fetch
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document