Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Shop Floor Control
P4210 SO Detail
When creating a WO from a W line type SO for a manufactured kit parent, after the WO is completed, the SO gets cancelled.
Customer wants to sell the finished product through another sales order (S line type).
Locn & Lot Not Allowed For Non-Stock Kit
Error ID 42B32
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) In P4101 item master, define the Kit parent as Stk Type K and Line type W
2) In P3002 BOM Define the BOM for KIT parent and in P3003 Routings the routings
3) In P4210 SO revision create a W line type SO for kit item
4) In P48013 WO, attach the parts list and routing to the WO generated from SO
5) Issue the materials in P31113.
6) Use P31114 completions to complete the item to a specific lot and location.
7) In P4210 cancel the SO.
8) Yet, the stock has been created for the kit parent. Check availability in P41202 for kit item.
9) Now, another customer asks for the same kit manufactured parent.
Try to sell the existing quantity. P4210, SO with S line type
When choosing the lot and location, an error message prevents you do it.
In P4210, fill in the Kit parent item and quantity. If choosing the location and lot from the visual assist to pick the location where the item was completed, error [Locn & Lot Not Allowed For Non-Stock Kit] appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms