E1: 07/77: R07200 - Pre-Payroll: Not Transacting Zero Net Pay
(Doc ID 1982543.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Canadian Payroll - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When time entry is entered (P051121) to suspend payment to salaried employees and there is not an active DBA calculation attached to the employee, the Payment Review/PayStub (P07352) and Payroll Register (R073012) does not display transactions for zero pay (ie: positive regular pay +80 hours and negative unpaid pay –80 hours). However, if there is an active DBA in place (ie: Savings Deduction) then the zero net pay displays on the Payment Review/Pay Stub (P07352) and Payroll Register (R073012).
- Set up 2 Salaried Employees
- Do not attach any DBAs to one employee and attach an active DBA (ie 1900 Savings) to the other or second employee.
- Enter Time Card for both employees for Unpaid Time (ie: pay type 6 -80.00 hours) to offset the normal automatic bi-weekly hours.
- Submit Pre-Payroll (P07210) for these 2 employees.
- Review Payments/Pay stub (P07352) and notice only the employee with the active DBA (attached) displays with the zero net pay.
- Review Payroll Register (R073012) where only the employee with the active DBA displays with the zero net pay.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document