Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requisition Self Service - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition Self Service
P43E10 Requisition Entry
If you enter an RSS req line and add it to your cart, then elect to Edit the line to add additional details (like 2nd description) the application changes the line type to N despite the fact the application is defined to produce a J line type.
Line type from processing option should not be changed based on using Edit Requisition Details form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P40500 Commodity Structures. Verify that UNKNOWN commodity has a blank Line Type.
2. Set P43E0001 version called by P43E10 to use J for Service Line Type.
3. P43E10 Create Service commodity order for account, Add to Cart.
4. After Add to Cart, select line, populate Quantity Ordered, select Edit button.
5. On Edit Requisition Details form, populate Description 2. Save and Close.
7. Check the F43E11. The Line Type is N vs. J.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms