E1: 43: P4312 Processing Option For Landed Cost Uses AAI 4335 Instead Of 4337
(Doc ID 1983393.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order Receipts (P4312)
When PO Receipts (P4312) is configured for blinded landed cost processing (Process tab processing option 6 = 2), and a PO is received for an item that uses frozen standard cost that contains an extra cost but no landed cost, the system writes the extra cost amount to the G/L account setup in the 4335 AAI (Standard Cost Variance) table instead of the AAI 4337 (Material Burden) table.
- Create a new item and associated standard 07 cost in the Item Cost Ledger (P4105)
- In Cost Components (P30026) set two item cost components
- A1 cost type as 10.00 (Purchased Material Cost)
- X1 cost type as 1.00 (Material Burden)
- Now run the simulated and frozen cost updates so Frozen Cost in Cost Components (P30026) is 11.00 4. Now Item Cost Ledger (P4105) 07 Cost is 11.00 and matches Frozen Cost in Cost Components (P30026) of 11.00.
- Branch Plant Constants (P41001) Use Product Cost Detail is set to Y.
- Enter a PO for the item with a unit cost of 10.00
- Set PO Receipts (P4312) Landed Cost Processing Option = 2 (Perform blind processing)
- Receive the PO
- Verified the batch. The variance was recorded to the account setup in DMAAI 4335 (Standard Cost Variance) 10. It should have been recorded to the account setup in AAI 4337 (Material Burden) becaus teh X1 cost on teh purchased material is a material burden, not a standard cost variance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document