Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With the (P48013) Quantities and Dates processing option (Validating tab, option #1) turned 'on' to recalculate the Parts List information and revising the work order header Start date (STRT), the work order header information and parts list Requested Date is correctly recalculated. However, the Parts List (P3111) are NOT updated with the effective BOM based on the changed Requested Date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup a BOM with 2 component items, item # 210 with effective date from 01/01/2015 to 02/28/2015, item # WIDGET with effective date from 03/01/2015 to 12/31/2025
2. Create a version of (P48013) with the 'Quantities and Dates' processing option (Validating tab, option #1) set to '1' (recalculates parts list).
3. Create a work order (WO) with start date 02/26/2015
4. Attach the parts list interactively (P3111) Copy BOM
5. Note the parts list component item # 210 is attached, and requested date is updated with 02/26/2015
6. Change the work order start date to 03/01/2015, click OK.
7. From the Work With Manufacturing Work Orders form (W48013J), select the row exit 'Parts List'. Review the component(s), item # 210 is still on the grid. This is incorrect. Item #WIDGET should now be on the parts list.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms