Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When partially confirming a ST order line where the P4205 processing option is set to cancel unshipped quantity, a new shipment is created for the cancelled line on the OT order.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Enter a one line ST OT transportation order for a quantity of 5.
- Route the ST and OT shipments.
- Set the P4205 version being called from P49645 to cancel unshipped quantities (processing option 3 Process tab).
- Partially confirm 3 of the 5 on the ST shipment.
- Inquire on the OT order shipments and notice the system cancelled the original shipment and created a new shipment for the quantity of 3 shipped AND another shipment for the quantity of 2 cancelled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms