Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manufacturing Accounting / R31802A
For the manufacturing accounting, the Business Unit of the accounts used, the attached company's currency is of display decimals zero.
This results in rounding difference between the journal amount of WIP(Work In Process) account for IM-material issues and IC-completion.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P0010, company currency is set to TWD.
2. P0013, currency code TWD is set to 0 Display Decimals.
3. Parent and component items Sales/Inventory Costing method is set as 02-weighted average.
4. P3111, work order parts list is attached.
5. P31113, materials are issued.
6. P31114, work order completion is done.
7. Run R31802A-manufacturing accounting, note the IC amount and IM amount does not balance.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms