Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting 'Value Exceeds Tolerance' error in P4314 when perform 2-Way Voucher Match for J line type foreign currency purchase order with quantity defined and no change
in Cost, Extended Cost, Quantity and Exchange Rate during voucher match. The Tolerance in P4322 for Quantity and Cost is set to Zero with 1 setup at Tolerance Amount for
Extended Amount and P4314 processing option setup as '2' (Display Error Message) in the Process Tab. Tested Bug 19349725 but the issue persists.
1. Setup Tolerance Rules for Company 00001, Function 1 (Voucher Match) with
the Zero Tolerance box checked for Quantity and Unit Cost and 1 set for Tolerance Amount for
2. Create a 1-line Purchase Order, J line type with foreign currency QAR
- On order line 1 enter quantity= 3, UOM EA (per primary UOM), unit cost = 680
3. Voucher Match (P4314) Process Tab Option #6 (Tolerance) is set to 2
(Display an error message)
4. Perform a 2-way match voucher with Select Orders to Match Form Exit selection
5. The Value Exceeds Tolerance (2837) Error is displayed after selecting the purchase order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms